Level 5 Diploma In Leadership For Health & Social Care & Children and Young People Services
Course Level: Level 5
Delivery: Apprenticeship & Learner Loan
Study mode: Full Time
Timescale: 15 – 18 Months
This qualification is designed for learners working as care managers or advanced practitioners within the adult social care or children & young people’s sectors with pathways to suit both adult and childcare roles.
This qualification is delivered in the workplace by one of our fully qualified & experienced tutors. Knowledge and competency is assessed through completion of an online portfolio of evidence.
Funding is available for these courses through a range of government funding options inlcuding apprenticeships and learner loans.
- Develop communication systems
- Promote professional development
- Champion equality and inclusion
- Develop health & safety procedures
- Work in partnership
- Undertake a research project
Optional Modules Including:
- Develop and evaluate operational plans
- Manage an inter professional team
- Facilitate change
- Develop professional supervision
- Lead practice that supports positive outcomes
This Qualification Is Suitable For:
- Care home managers
- Nursery managers
- Home managers
- Domiciliary care managers
- Childminder manager
Learners who successfully complete this qualification may progress to Further or Higher Education to study towards a Diploma or Degree in their chosen subject or specialism.
How to enrol:
Call: 01782 646346