Level 2 Certificate For The Children & Young People’s Workforce
Course Level: Level 2
Study mode: Full Time
Timescale: 15 Months
This qualification is designed for those working with children & young people in care or education settings. Learners undertaking this qualification will be working with children and young people from birth to 19 years of age. It assesses both knowledge and competence that can be applied across the sector.
This qualification is delivered in the workplace by one of our fully qualified & experienced tutors. Knowledge and competency is assessed through completion of an online portfolio of evidence.
- Support young people’s development
- Support positive environments
- Understand partnership working
- Introduction to equality & inclusion
- Safeguarding the welfare of children & young people.
- Understand child & young person development
Optional Modules Including:
- Understand the needs of children & young people
- Understand speech language and communication needs
- Support creativity
This Qualification Is Suitable For:
- Early years worker/ assistant
- Care worker assistant
- Assistant youth support and community worker
Funding is available for these courses through a range of government funding options including apprenticeships.
On successful completion, learners may wish to continue their development with one of the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Diploma For The Children & Young People’s Workforce – Social Care Pathway
- Level 3 Diploma in Playwork
- Level 3 Diploma in Children’s Learning & Development ( Early Years Educator)
How to enrol:
Call: 01782 646346