Level 3 Diploma for the Children & Young People’s Workforce – Social Care Pathway
Course Level: Level 3
Delivery: Apprenticeship & Learner Loan
Study mode: Full Time
Timescale: 17 – 20 Months
This qualification is designed for those working with children & young people in social care settings. Learners undertaking this qualification will be working with children and young people from birth to 19 years of age. It assesses both knowledge and competence that can be applied across the sector.
This qualification is delivered in the workplace by one of our fully qualified & experienced tutors. Knowledge and competency is assessed through completion of an online portfolio of evidence.
- Understand child development
- Promote child development
- Safeguard the well-being of children & young people
- Develop positive relationships
- Work together for the benefit of children & young people
- Support positive outcomes
- Principles of duty of care
Pathway Modules Including:
- Assessment & planning
- Promote well-being & resilience
- Professional practice
This Qualification Is Suitable For:
Social care roles with children & young people in settings other than residential homes ie. supporting a child or young person in their own home, at a contact centre or in a woman’s refuge. Responsible for promoting a caring, healthy, stimulating, safe environment for children & young people.
Funding is available for these courses through a range of government funding options including apprenticeships and learner loans.
On successful completion, learners may wish to continue their development with one of the following qualifications:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services
How to enrol:
Call: 01782 646346