Level 3 Diploma in Playwork
Course Level: Level 3
Delivery: Apprenticeship & Learner Loan
Study mode: Full Time
Timescale: 15 Months
This qualification is designed for those working in playwork settings. Learners undertaking this qualification will be working with children and young people. It assesses both knowledge and competence that can be applied across the sector.
This qualification is delivered in the workplace by one of our fully qualified & experienced tutors. Knowledge and competency is assessed through completion of an online portfolio of evidence.
- Understand playwork principles
- Understand children & young peoples self directed play
- How to safeguard the well-being of children & young people
- Understand the organisational framework for play
- How to support positive outcomes
- Understand relationships in the play environment
Optional Modules Including:
- Engage with parents, carers & families
- Administer playwork provision
- Inclusive play, working with disabled children & young people
This Qualification Is Suitable For:
- Playworker Senior
Responsible for supervising the team in the playwork setting ensuring policies & procedures are followed and that a range of playwork opportunities are provided.
Funding is available for these courses through a range of government funding options including apprenticeships and learner loans.
On successful completion, learners may wish to continue their development with one of the following qualifications:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services
How to enrol:
Call: 01782 646346