Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching & Learning in Schools
Course Level: Level 3
Delivery: Apprenticeship & Learner Loan
Study mode: Full Time
Timescale: 15 Months
This qualification is aimed at individuals who are support staff directly supporting teaching and learning. It assesses both knowledge and competence that can be applied across the sector.
This qualification is delivered in the workplace by one of our fully qualified & experienced tutors. Knowledge and competency is assessed through completion of an online portfolio of evidence.
- Communication & professional relationships
- Promote positive behaviour
- Equality, diversity & inclusion
- Schools as organisations
- Support assessment for learning
- Support learning activities
- Understand child and young person development
- Understand how to safeguard the wellbeing of children
Optional Modules Including:
- Provide literacy and numeracy support
- Support teaching and learning in a curriculum area
- Support disabled children & young people and those with special education needs
- Support bilingual learners
This Qualification Is Suitable For:
- Teaching/ classroom/ learning support assistants
- Behaviour support assistants/ coordinator
- Pastoral/ welfare support assistant
- Bilungual support assistant
Funding is available for these courses through a range of government funding options including apprenticeships and learner loans.
On successful completion, learners may wish to continue their development with a foundation degree, a level 4 qualification in the relevant area or a higher level teaching assistant professional standards to achieve HTLA status.
How to enrol:
Call: 01782 646346