Level 5 Apprenticeship in Standard – Children, Young People & Families Manager (Option 2)
Course Level: Level 5
Study mode: Full Time
This apprenticeship is designed to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours of professionals working in residential childcare. The qualification is suitable for managers/ deputy managers working in the community with Children, Young People & Families.
Throughout the apprenticeship you will be supported to develop the following specialist skills & knowledge as part of your on programme delivery in the workplace with one of our specialist tutors.
- The national systems of social welfare
- Local agencies & community groups
- Theoretical approaches to contemporary social issues that affect family life and the care of children and young people
- Effectively uses and shares information and data
- Leads and develops new approaches to early intervention in partnership practice
- Demonstrates good awareness of stakeholders
Qualifications included in this standard:
- Level 5 diploma in leadership for health and social care & children and young peoples services
- Level 2 Functional skills English
- Level 2 Functional skills Maths
End point assessment requirements:
On completion of the above qualifications, you will be required to undertake an end-point assessment which will be carried out by an independent assessment organisation selected by your employer.
The end point assessment will include the following activities:
- Graded situational judgement test (4 questions and will last 45 mins)
- Competence interview informed by portfolio (55-65 mins duration)
Both assessment activities will be graded and the outcome of the end point assessment will result in a final grade which allows for a pass or distinction to be awarded.
How to enrol:
Call: 01782 646346