Level 5 Leadership H&Sc and Childcare
Course Level: Level 5
Delivery: Apprenticeship & Learner Loan
Study mode: Full Time
Timescale: 20 Months
This course is designed to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviors that professionals working as healthcare and support managers in the sector.
The new standard was written by Employers for Employers and is part of the new government reform to improve Apprenticeships. This qualification includes functional skills (English, Maths, ICT) and ERR.
- Use and develop systems that promote communication
- Promote professional development
- Champion equality, diversity and inclusion
- Develop health and safety and risk management procedures.
- Undertake a research project within services for health and social care
- Work in partnership in health and social care settings
Optional Modules Including:
- Lead person centred practice
- Manage physical resources
- Understand how to manage a team
This Qualification Is Suitable For:
- Managers of residential services
- Assistant managers
- Senior care workers
- Day service managers
- Have employment within the sector.
- Completed a DBS check.
- For Level 5 qualifications the qualification requires the either the 10% contribution to government funding from your employer, funds from your levy pot or the student can take out an advanced learner loan.
- Prior to starting the course, learners will be asked to complete the Acacia Skills Scan, which helps to identify if a learner is in a job role that allows them to demonstrate competency relevant to the course.
How to enrol:
Call: 01782 646346